The preserved building is located at Thessaloniki’s historical city center. The architectural study proposes the restoration of the building’s frame and facades, its structural enforcement and the addition of two extra stories (and prevision for a third).
The building dates back in 1925 and is one of the first buildings to be rised after the disastrous fire of 1917 that destroyed the larger part of Thessaloniki’s historical center. It consists of one basement level, a high ceiling ground floor with loft level, and two more storeys. It’s overall initial height reaches 13,50 meters on top of which, two more storeys were built (an third floor was also studied and approved). The building features a signature glass dome above the staircase.
|Architectural study||Panos Panetsos|
|Site||Solomou & 28th Ionos Dragoumi Str, Thessaloniki|